An inspiring conversation this evening between Judith Rodin and Robin Wright which was the first Insight Dialogues from the Rockefeller Foundation.
A few takeaways:
- Engage people to act and share – to be a part, participation – skills and talents; not just giving money.
- Silence is apathy; let your compassion win – possess everyday drive and get up to fix the broken and unresolved for the betterment of our world.
- Engage with people/organizations who are on the ground making change.
- Movements make the change.
- Repeat your message with conviction that won’t let go. Love the cause.
- The indomitable optimism in the face of extraordinary adversity is powerful to witness. Living thankful, hopeful and joyful despite situations and conditions. No matter if you are a victim or an activist, advocate, partner, etc…, you must have an attitude and outlook that won’t give up or quit.
Watch ‘Making Noise’: Robin Wright and the Path Towards Global Equality | Insight Dialogue with Judith Rodin
presented by The Rockefeller Foundation on May 25, 2016