In order to use Zoom, you need to create a Zoom account and log in. Once you’ve done that, we can start recording videos.
- Open the Zoom
- Start a meeting or join one that’s already happening.
- Tap the Record button at the bottom of the screen. Now you’ll start recording (unless you need the host’s permission to record, in which case you’ll need to ask).
- When you’d like to stop recording, you can press Pause to temporarily stop recording or Stop to end the recording permanently.
- A notification will pop up alerting you that your file’s audio will be converted to mp4 once you end the meeting.
- Click End.
- Then, click End Meeting for All.
- Once your meeting has ended, Zoom will automatically convert the file.
- Your recording will automatically pop up in your files
last updated 6/14/2022
Zoom Meetings is a proprietary videotelephony software program developed by Zoom Video Communications. The free plan allows up to 100 concurrent participants, with a 40-minute time restriction. Users have the option to upgrade by subscribing to a paid plan. Wikipedia