QUESTION: Can I use Apple AirPods with any Bluetooth device?
Use AirPods with a non-Apple device
You can use AirPods as a Bluetooth headset with a non-Apple device. You can’t use Siri, but you can listen and talk. To set up your AirPods with an Android phone or other non-Apple device,3 follow these steps from Apple:
- On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
- When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them.