- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
- Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks
WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA DEVELOPER
Summary: Working with Cutting Edge Technologies to Creatively Present People, Businesses & Organizations on the Web & Social Media including:
- Work on projects including web-based applications, website enhancements, social media, email marketing, desktop applications, database-backed websites and web layout enhancements.
- Work within a team environment to address the programming needs of Visionary Leadership and participate in processes concerning the architecture of new applications.
- Work in several development frameworks including .NET and .NETNUKE and within a variety of database frameworks including SQL, ODBC and ADO.
- Responsible for working on multiple projects simultaneously as directed by management.
- Reviews, analyzes and modifies web systems including documenting, designing, developing, testing, monitoring, reporting and maintaining as specified by management.
- Work with Microsoft IIS web servers. Interact with servers using FTP, Telnet, and SSH protocols.
- Participate in review and company meetings concerning projects and programs.
- Document work-time and processes as specified by management.
- Responsible for meeting set goals and deadlines as determined by management.
- Provide solutions and exceed expectations of Visionary Leaders and Managers. Research/Offer suggestions to improve campaigns, content, networks, etc…
- Grow and Learn through on-going training/knowledge of emerging trends and new technology
Requirements: Advanced knowledge of standards-based HTML and CSS coding and programming languages. Extensive experience designing web sites. Experience with both Microsoft operating systems. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Experience with web-based software applications. Above average written and verbal communication skills.
Summary: Working with Cutting Edge Technologies for Project Tracking and Post-Production and Music Composition applying musical knowledge of rhythm, melody and tone to creatively present People, Organizations & Businesses through audio and video productions
Requirements: Comprehensive understanding of audio signal processing and experience with a range of editing/mixing tools, technologies, and platforms for sound design and audio post-production, including: Digidesign, Apple, Sony, Waves, Native Instruments and Adobe Products. A background in music, understanding of musical structure & composition and video production.
Summary: Working with Cutting Edge Technologies to provide visual solutions to the communication needs of People, Organizations & Businesses
Requirements: Proficiency using a wide-range of design tools including: Abobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Products.
Summary: Organize and edit video footage. Digitize previously archived materials. Encode video for Web and DVD. Research topics for video and audio resources.
Requirements: Previous experience with videography. Experience in videography of events. Able to operate S-VHS and digital video equipment. Proficient with non-linear and computerized video editing systems: Avid, Final Cut, Sony.
Summary: Rehearse and Perform with Team. Create sounds and
create/learn arrangements with team.
Requirements: Understanding of musical structure and composition.